This course is intended for Scrum Masters and Product Owners preferably with some experience. The objective is to improve the participant's skills to use the Scrum framework as a Scrum Master, Product Owner or a Product Developer.
- In person classes to present theory and extensive application of techniques in example projects and case studies.
- The proposed exercises are corrected so that the student can check her learning progress.
- A Course Completion Certificate is provided to participants who attend all classes and respond to tests. The instructor is available to answer questions by email.
- Agile x Predictive project approaches
- Scrum Overview
- Scrum Teams
- Scaled Scrum (Nexus)
- Leadership in Scrum: what to expect from servant leaders
- Common misconceptions and mistakes when adopting Scrum
All classes are complemented with a book and material for note taking with the main points of each lesson. Participants are asked to print the material before attending to classes.
5.Price and Duration
- Duration: In person 2 day classes (09:00 to 17:00)
- Price: CHF 1,500 + VAT
- 13, 14 July in Zug
- 24, 25 August in Zurich
- 07, 08 September in Geneva